- 3 C. cold, mashed sweet potatoes
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1/4 C. butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 C. brown sugar
- 1/2 C. chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 C. flour
- 2 T. cold butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
- In a large bowl, beat together first seven ingredients. Pour into greased baking dish.
- In a small bowl combine brown sugar, walnuts or pecans, and flour. Cut in butter until crumbly, then sprinkle on top of sweet potato mixture.
- Bake uncovered at 325 degrees for 45-50 minutes.