- ½ c. butter, melted
- 5 T. brown sugar
- 2 T. water
- 1 package frozen roll dough (can cut into smaller pieces if desired)
- 1 large or 2 small packages butterscotch pudding (not instant)
- pecans, raisins or other preferred nuts
- Spray bundt pan with non stick spray.
- Cover bottom with nuts and/or raisins.
- Place frozen dough balls over nuts.
- Mix butter, sugar and water.
- Pour over dough.
- Sprinkle pudding on top.
- Cover with waxed paper and let rise in cold oven overnight.
- Remove waxed paper and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Invert to serving plate.