- 1 tsp. butter
- 9 large eggs
- ½ c. sour cream
- ½ c. milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 large sweet onion
- ¼ c. smoked cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Grease an 8″ x 8″ baking dish with butter.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, milk and salt in bowl until well blended.
- Sauté onion until soft and caramelized, let cool and add to egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until set, 25- 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over eggs and continue to bake until cheese is melted.
- This can be easily doubled and put into a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.