- 1 lb. box elbow macaroni
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 1 green pepper diced
- 2 10 oz. cans tomato puree
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes, or whole (you chop)
- about 8 slices of your favorite slice cheese or equivalent shredded
- Cook macaroni according to box directions.
- Drain and set aside in large bowl.
- Brown the ground beef, onion, and green pepper.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Add to pasta.
- Mix in puree and diced tomatoes.
- Pour into large baking dish.
- Bake covered at 350° for 45 minutes.
- Top with cheese and bake uncovered another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted….