- 1-8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 C. sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing (Kraft)
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 small sprigs fresh rosemary, stems removed
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp. black peppercorns
- Peel of 1 lemon, cut into strips
- Cube cream cheese into about 36 pieces; place in 9″ pie plate. Add remaining ingredients; toss lightly, cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Serve with cracker, crusty bread or pita chips. Makes 18 servings, 2 pieces each. Cubed and infused with summery aromatic flavors. It’s a perfect appetizer.