- 1-28 oz. pkg. frozen steak fries
- 1-10 oz. pkg. frozen chopped broccoli, thawed & drained
- 2 C. diced, fully cooked ham
- 1-10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 3/4 C. milk
- 1/2 C. mayonnaise (regular)
- 1 C. shredded Cheddar cheese
- In a 3-quart baking dish, layer first three ingredients in the order listed.
- Combine soup, milk and mayonnaise until smooth. Pour over ham.
- Cover and bake at 350 °F for 20 minutes; uncover, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes more or until bubbly.