- ½ c. chopped onion
- ¼ c. chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 8 England’s Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 c. (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. pepper
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, sauté the onion and peppers until tender.
- Sprinkle with bacon.
- Pour eggs over the top; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are completely set.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Serve with salsa.
- Yield: 6 servings.