- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. Crasins
- 2 tsp. orange zest
- 1 T. orange juice
- ½ c. powdered sugar
- 1 c. chopped candied pecans
- ½ c. crasins
- 1 T. orange zest
- Stir softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Stir in Crasins, orange zest, orange juice and powdered sugar until well combined.
- Set bowl in fridge and allow to firm up for about 10 minutes or just long enough to be able to form a ball.
- Roll cream cheese mixture into a ball and place on a plate or tray and place in freezer to soft set for 10 minutes.
- While cheese ball is soft setting, combine coating ingredients onto a large tray or plate.
- Roll cheese ball into the topping ingredients to coat the outside completely.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.