- 6 C. water
- 3 C. sugar
- juice of 2 lemons
- juice of 5 oranges
- 5 bananas smashed
- 1 can (46 oz.) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 or 2 liter bottles of ginger ale
- In a 6 quart-sized kettle, boil together the water and sugar and remove from burner.
- Add (to the water) the lemon, orange, and pineapple juices and bananas. Blend well and let cool.
- Freeze this concentrate in quart size containers.
- When ready to serve punch, remove the container(s) from the freezer at least 1 hour ahead.
- Add 1 liter of soda for each quart of concentrate.
- Total recipe yields about 50 servings.