- 3 C. quick oats
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 C. white sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 C. milk
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 to 1-1/2 C. fruit, sliced or cut up as necessary (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9″ square baking dish.
- In a large bowl stir together the first four ingredients.
- In another bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, and melted butter, then stir into oat mixture until blended.
- Gently fold in fruit.
- Spoon into greased baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm with milk and brown sugar (optional).