- 4 eggs
- 2/3 C. oil
- 2/3 C. honey
- 6 C. uncooked oats (quick or rolled oats)
- 1 1/3 T. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 heaping tsp. cinnamon
- 2 C. milk
- In a large mixing bowl, blend the eggs, oil, and honey.
- Add the oats, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the milk and blend well.
- Place into a greased 9 X 13 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until set.
- This recipe can be halved.
- Serves 8 – 12 people.
- Variations: Add raisins, nuts, or blueberries before or after baking.