- 1 brisket (5-8 lb.) lightly trimmed
- 1 can regular coke
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 1 bottle chili sauce
- optional: add 1 c. ketchup for extra sauce
- 1 oven bag
- Make marinade: combine coke, sauce, onion soup mix.
- Place brisket in oven bag and pour marinade over brisket.
- Bake according to directions on oven bag box.
- Allow to cool when done.
- Transfer to casserole dish and cover/refrigerate overnight.
- To serve: slice brisket on bias and reheat in covered casserole until warm.
- Serve as is or on sandwich/sub rolls.