HERE’S WHAT WE BELIEVE ABOUT USER PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
- User privacy and data protection are a necessity and our duty
- We have the duty of protecting personal data
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We dislike spam as much as you do!
- We will never sell, rent or distribute your personal data
- We will not make your personal information public without your consent. Your personal information (name) will be made public only if you wish to make a comment or review on the website.
Along with our business and internal computer systems, our website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
Below is a description of what information is collected and reasons for collecting it. The categories of information collected are as follows:
- FORMS AND EMAIL NEWSLETTER SUBMISSIONS ON THE WEBSITE If you choose to subscribe to our email newsletter or submit a form on our website, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to a third-party marketing platform service company. Your email address will remain within their database for as long as we continue to use the third-party marketing company’s services for the sole purpose of email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by requesting removal via email. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email account that is subscribed to the mailing list. Listed below are the pieces of information that we may collect as part of servicing requests on our website:
- Email ID
- Postal Code
- IP Address
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share a limited amount of data with listed Third-Party data processors only towards servicing your requests or improving our offering.
- EMAIL LINKS We only receive an email when a user mails us using an email link. There are no third-party data processors or intermediaries involved. The data is collated into an email and sent to us over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) meaning that the email content is encrypted before being sent across the internet. The email content is then decrypted by our local computers and devices.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MINORS SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before:
- Submitting a form
- Subscribing to our email newsletter
- Making a Transaction
THIRD PARTY DATA PROCESSORS
We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These third parties have been carefully chosen and all of them comply with the legislation set out in section above.
- ESSENTIAL COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES These are vital for the running of our services on our websites and apps. Without the use of these cookies parts of our websites would not function. For example, session cookies allow a navigation experience that is consistent and optimal to the user’s network speed and choice of device.
- ANALYTICS COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES These collect information about your use of our websites and apps and enable us to improve the way it works. For example, analytics cookies show us which are the most frequently visited pages. They also help identify any difficulties you have accessing our services, so we can fix any problems. Additionally, these cookies allow us to see overall patterns of usage at an aggregated level.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.